Market Research: Are Business Cards Beneficial to You?
We conducted some first-hand market research amongst business professionals and asked whether business cards are beneficial to them. Our research shows that 79% of business-minded professionals surveyed, thought that business cards were beneficial to them. The remaining 21% said that business
Growth Starts With Your Community
In today’s competitive landscape, advertising your services simply isn’t enough. Customers want more than just the service, but brands want more than just a sale. Which is why building a community around your brand can be the fuel to rocket your
Branding for Startups: A to Z
While exploring the world of startups I ran into an article that highlights the need to build a brand before it’s too late. This quote might sound harsh, but having a brand right from the beginning is certainly something you
Contapp Features on Ticker News Live at Prime Time
What a moment for our tech startup! Contapp has been featured on prime time news via Ticker News, one of Australia’s most popular news platforms. Our Founder/CEO, Giuseppe Milazzo, was invited to talk about our exciting tech startup on Ticker News.
Reaching 500+ Followers on LinkedIn
We’ve reached a milestone on LinkedIn as we’ve achieved over 500 followers! This means that 500+ business-minded individuals enjoy our content and engage with us on LinkedIn. It means a lot to us and this is just one of the ways
Have a ‘Cracking’ Day – Easter Egg Inside
For all the readers and Contapp users around the world, we’re wishing you a very Happy Easter and hope you have an egg-cellent long bank holiday. Most of us all deserve a break after the hustle and bustle of 2021 so
Get a Free Slice of the Action
Okay, it may not be all that it seems. Afterall, it is April Fools Day. We’re not giving away free pizza unfortunately, but we can give you something better (just not as tasty). We’re giving all users a pizza the premium